A Winner and a First Runner Up will be recognized in each of the following categories:
- Most Outstanding Small Residential ICF Project (SFD 3000 sq ft and under)
- Most Outstanding Large Residential ICF Project (SFD 3001 sq ft +)
- Most Outstanding Commercial or Multi-Family ICF Project
- And NEW for 2023 – Introducing our annual Building Science Leadership Award!
The Building Science Leadership Award recognizes projects that epitomize a dedication to outstanding building science achievement and innovation. Projects that are eligible for this award include:
- Any type of building is welcome – commercial, institutional, residential or other
- Can be “conventional construction” or ICF construction
- Must include use of at least one Logix Brands product – Logix ICF, Halo, Heat-Sheet or Chrome GPS
- Projects that achieve an exceptionally high level of efficiency, comfort and thermal performance
- Projects that feature innovation and thought leadership – unusual or groundbreaking product or technology selection, application or detailing.
A Winner and First Runner Up will be recognized in EACH of the 4 categories and will receive:
- A beautiful wall plaque for your showroom or office
- A footer for your e-mails identifying your company as a Logix Awards winner
It’s Easy To Nominate One Of Your Projects!
Any project involving Logix Brands products that has been completed by the Logix Awards entry deadline is eligible! Just complete a submission form for each project you wish to submit and send it in.
Download and submit your submission form before Midnight, March 10th, 2023 and then join us on April 20th, when we announce this year’s winning projects!
Download the 2022 Logix Awards Submission Form & Rules (PDF version).